DeepSpin is a DeepTech startup developing next-gen MRI machines powered by machine learning. Headquartered in Berlin, we are now expanding our world-class technical team after another round of investment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team motivated to bring a life-saving technology to the 5 billion people that cannot currently afford it.
About the Role
At DeepSpin, you will be joining the software R&D team in the Berlin office. This team will develop the algorithms that the MRI machine relies on, from the network defining the operation and design of the machine to the layers post-processing the results.
- MSc degree in computer science or similar
- 3+ years of experience working with a highly heterogeneous hardware and software stack in a dynamic environment (Linux/Windows, on- and off-premise, AWS and GCP)
- Experience in building scalable and secure systems from the ground up
- Experience with the setup and administration of HPC infrastructure
- Strong experience in Python, Bash and continuous integration testing
- First principles thinking, excellent communication skills in English and a proactive, positive attitude
- Preferred: experience implementing Machine Learning pipelines
- Preferred: strong knowledge of cybersecurity best practices
What we offer:
- The opportunity to truly make a difference in the world by shaping a ground-breaking product early on
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office
- A creative workplace with flat hierarchies and open communication among a cooperative team
- Working directly with the founders and the team of senior advisors supporting us (ex-McKinsey, ex-Siemens and ML/MRI professors) on cutting-edge ML techniques
- An entry point into the field of AI-generated medical devices
- A 50.000-70.000€ salary, a competitive stock package and 30 days of yearly vacation
- A great penthouse office in the center of Berlin, free lunch with the entire team, a company laptop and beers on Friday!